Trencher 3.8" (40 Series) All Terrain Tires Mounted
Other Fun MT Tires
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a pair of Trencher 3.8" (40 Series) All-Terrain Tires Mounted on Tech 5 Black Wheels. Leave a mark with your Monster Truck wherever you are with Pro-Line’s Trencher tires NOW AVAILABLE PREMOUNTED!. The Trencher tires are designed to give your MT optimal traction on just about any surface. Super cool horizontal H shaped treads give your MT ridiculous amounts of forward bite. With tread height at ¼” tall, you’ll find that durability and longevity are second to none.
The original Monster Truck that captured the heart of millions was the Traxxas T-MAXX . Today, the T-MAXX has morphed into full on powerhouse trucks that go upwards of 50 mph. The traditional 14mm hex was just not strong enough and Monster trucks have found 17mm hexes as the industry standard. Well, Pro-line introduces a stock replacement wheel for all those monster trucks with 17mm Hexes with the release of the Tech 5. Made from super durable nylon material, an aggressive split faced five spoke design complete with a replicated bead-loc, the Tech 5 is ready for the bashing forces of your monster truck stomping grounds.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
MAXX® and REVO® are registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
1160-13 | Trencher 3.8" (40 Series) All-Terrain Tires Mounted on Tech 5 Black Wheels
- For Monster Trucks with 17mm Hex
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of and side-to-side stability
- Oversized and nearly ¼” tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Increased sidewall thickness to resist tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Aggressive 5 spoke/split-faced design
- Compatible with all Pro-Line 3.840 Series Tires
- Made from durable nylon material
- Direct fit on all 17mm Hex Monster Trucks
- Simulated Bead-Loc Styling
- Extremely true and balanced
- Light weight
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Trencher 3.8" (40 Series) mounted to Tech 5 Black Wheels (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart