ION 2.2" MC (Clay) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
1:10 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of ION 2.2” Buggy Rear Race Tires. The ION proved electrifying from the start, taking the ROAR National Championship in Pro-2 SC at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri. The ION was designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate indoor clay tire requiring zero break-in period and ground breaking performance that is now available for your Buggy! The unique molecular structure tread design provides unbelievable forward and side traction not yet achieved in any indoor race tire to date. Even with the super-low tread height, maximum wear is reached by the alternating dual center lugs. The ION is also extremely easy to drive due to the super-smooth side tread that flows organically out of the tire sidewall. Experience the difference these top performing Pro-Line tires make for yourself – Own some ION tires today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
8222-17 | ION 2.2" MC (Clay) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
- Electrifying Performance – Already a ROAR National Champion
- Unmatched traction on Indoor Clay tracks
- Molecular Structure Inspired Tread Design
- Cut Foam included
- Side Tread that flows Organically out of the Sidewall for drivability
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- ION 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam inserts (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart