Diamond Back X3 (Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires
1:8 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Diamond Back 1:8 Buggy Race Tires. Pro-Line’s all-new Diamond Back race tire is ready to Strike the competition. The Diamond Back replicates the look of a Snake’s Skin with progressive tread is denser in the center to provide the long wear that customers expect, and then spreads out closer to the sidewall to cut through the dust and debris found on the track surface. The Diamond Back tire has a fast but easy-to-drive feel that proved exceptional at the highest level of competition – The 2012 IFMAR World Championships in Buenos Aires, Argentina where Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann used the Diamond Back tires to record the Fastest Single Lap (43.274) of the Entire Event! The Diamond Back tire combined with the High-Speed and Long Wear European style X Compound provides unmatched traction, drivability and durability not found in any race tire to date. Mess with the Diamond Back and you will get the Fangs! Get a set of Pro-Line Diamond Back Race Tires today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
9049-003 | Diamond Back X3 (Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires
- Snake Skin inspired Tread Design
- Progressive Pin Spacing for Durability and Traction
- Proven Performance at the World Championships
- Available in Pro-Line’s all-new Euro-style X Compounds
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Diamond Back 1:8 Buggy Off-Road Race Tires (2 pc)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart