Blockade VTR 4.0" X3 (Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Truck Tires Mounted
- What's Included
This is a pair of pre-mounted Blockade 1:8 Truggy Race Tires. Pro-Line is now bringing the incredibly popular line of X-Compounds to the Truggy class! X-Compounds provide improved wear and traction on dry, high-speed tracks and has been requested by Truggy racers around the World. Historic. Revolutionary. The Best. Just a few words that have been used to describe Pro-Line's new Blockade tire. History was made the first time the Blockade touched the race track - Winning the 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Pro-Line driver Ty Tessmann! The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and uniquely blended side tread that reduces the edginess found in other race tires. This tire will give your Truggy qualifying speed with tread life capable of handling hour long A-main events. Pro-Line's Blockade is the new must-have 1:8 Truggy Race tire and will dominate your local track. The Blockade – The latest way that Pro-Line is Racing to Bring You The Best!
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the Blockade VTR X-Material tires on your 1:8 Truggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity VTR wheels!
The Velocity VTR 4.0” Dish wheels are the ultimate in light weight durability! Pro-Line’s team of enthusiasts incorporated the latest in 1:8 bead gluing for increased bonding strength. The bonding surface also has an additional texture detail in the glue channels to keep your tires on your wheels. Made to fit the 17mm hex of today’s most popular 1:8 trucks! Accept no imitations on materials used either. The Velocity VTR wheels are molded from the Dupont nylon, the highest standards in nylon material in the market. Pro-Line Velocity VTR wheels are the latest in wheel technology from a company that has over 25 years of mold design, mold making, and product production.
- History making - 2012 ROAR Fuel Off-Road National Champion
- Revolutionary tread design for maximum life and traction
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Also Available in M3 (Soft) compound
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Tires Also Sold Separately
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Forward thinking 1:8 buggy style mounting beads for increased bonding strength
- Textured bonding surfaces with molded in glue channels
- Molded from premium impact modified nylons
- Extremely durable yet light weight design
- Specified tolerances ensure each is balanced and true
- Wheels Also Sold Separately
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart